GIVE YOUR LOVED ONES A TASTY TIME
- The Voucher is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The Voucher is not refundable and exchange for a cash equivalent.
- The validity period of Vouchers will not be extended.
- The Buyer undertakes to pay for the Voucher in an amount equal to the face value of the Voucher.
- The Voucher can only be implemented at the KARKUT Restaurant.
- The Voucher can be used once without any division.
- The restaurant is not responsible for the Voucher that was lost or damaged after it was handed over to the user.
- In the implementation of the Voucher, the User is not entitled to receive the rest when the value of the received goods or services is lower than the value of the Voucher.
- In the implementation of the Voucher, the User is obliged to inform the staff of the KARKUT Restaurant about having a Voucher before issuing the bill.
- The User is obliged to pay the difference in price in cash, by credit card, by credit card, when the value of the received goods or the service provided is higher than the value of the presented Voucher.
- The KARKUT Restaurant has the right to refuse to carry out the Voucher when:
- The Voucher's expiry date has expired,
- Voucher damage prevents reading data stored on the Voucher.
- The User, together with receiving the Voucher, declares that he has read the content of these Regulations, accepts its content in its entirety and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
- These regulations are considered to be accepted by the Voucher User at the time of payment.